Step 1: From your phone, download the Signos app based on your device type:
Apple Users: Signos App in the Apple App Store
Android Users: Signos App in the Google Play Store
*Please ensure you do not have any Dexcom or 3rd party CGM apps installed, as they conflict with the CGM signal to Signos.
Step 2: Log in or create your password:
Log in to your account with the credentials you set previously. If you haven’t already created an account, select “Create your password” and enter the email you used to purchase your Signos subscription. We’ll email you a password setup link.
Step 3: Continue through in app onboarding
Once you are logged into the app you will be prompted to set up your goal, connect external devices, and ensure you have the correct notification and connection settings set up. If you have any trouble getting set up or connecting your CGM check out How to Place A CGM or Sensor Warm Up and Calibration FAQs
Step 4: Explore the App
How do I get to the different sections of the Signos App?
You can access the five different sections of the Signos app by selecting an icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Home: Your main landing page; this is where you will see your glucose graph, real-time glucose data, and daily tasks to complete
- Activities: Learn about what works best for you and your metabolic health with activities.
- Log: One of the best ways to understand what works best for you is to compare your activities with your glucose response. You can log several activities on the log page, including meals, exercise, water, sleep, and more!
- Reports: Explore your glucose response over time with your weekly reports. These reports show your key insights from the week, things that worked well, and things that led to spikes.
- Social: Connect with other Signos members by completing challenges together.
How do I access my settings?
You can access your settings by selecting the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of your home screen. Within settings, you can:
- Contact support
- Access and change your subscription details
- Connect external devices and apps
- Add/remove your Signos sensor and transmitter(if you’re a one-app user)
- Follow Signos on our social pages
- Access legal documentation
Can I share my progress outside of Signos?
Absolutely! You can share your progress by selecting the share button in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen.