The Signos scale is currently in limited release for a trial group. Interested in getting a Signos scale of your own? Sign up for the waitlist here.
Bluetooth Connection Errors
If your phone does not register the scale within15 seconds you will receive a Bluetooth error. If you experience this, check the following and try reconnecting.
- Your phone’s Bluetooth is in range with the scale
- Try turning your Bluetooth off and on again to reboot the connection.
If the regular Bluetooth connection fails, please try the below steps to re-pair.
- Reset the scale by taking out one battery for 5 seconds and putting it back in.
- Ensure Bluetooth and GPS/Location services are enabled on your device.
- Under the "Mine" section of the app, select the device, slide it to the left, and delete the device.
- Tap “+” on the top right of the app to enter pairing mode.
- Step one foot on the scale surface to wake it up.
- After a few seconds of loading, the scale name will appear on the app, tap and confirm to add it.
- Step on the scale again to complete the pairing.
Wifi Connection Errors
Scale shows “No Send” or “Fail as a general wifi error. Make sure your scale is within good range of your router and that you’ve connected it to a 2.4 GHz network. If this doesn't solve the problem, we recommend re-pairing your scale or using Bluetooth to sync weight data.
The following error messages can appear on the display:
|Lo||The batteries in the scales are too weak. Please insert new batteries.|
|CAL||An error has occurred during measurement.
Please step off the scale for 5 seconds and step onto it again to repeat the measuring process.
|Open APP||Open the app in order to view the measurement data.|
|ERR||The weight on the scale has exceeded the max weight of 400 lbs|