The Signos scale is currently in limited release for a trial group. Interested in getting a Signos scale of your own? Sign up for the waitlist here.
How do I get the most accurate results?
- Stand firmly on the scale; do not shake when weighing in.
- Take your measurements at the same time each day to ensure the most accurate results.
- Please step on the scale with bare feet.
- Check the place, make sure it is hard/flat ground. You could try to move to a different hard surface until it gets the same result. If it is not balanced, the data won't be accurate.
- Make sure your profile information is accurate(biological sex, age, and height).
What do I do if body fat isn’t measured when weighing in?
- Step on with dry and bare feet.
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled and working.
- Ensure personal data is entered in the Signos app
How do I restart the scale?
- First, take one of the batteries out of the scale.
- Then, put back the batteries in and wait for 5 seconds.
- After the scale has been automatically restarted, you can step onto the scale.