Signos has a small group of users on the G7 and will begin expanding G7 adoption more broadly in early January. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
During the G7 onboarding process, you will set up a Dexcom account, in addition to your Signos account. This allows Signos to gain access to your glucose data.
To set up your Dexcom account, follow on screen instructions by taking the following steps:
Prefer to Watch?
Step by Step Guide
In the Signos app
Select “Take me to Dexcom” (this will launch a web form in the app). As you go through this flow be sure to complete the following:
- toggle to sign up and make sure "New dexcom account is selected"
- In the country of residence, select the United States and enter your personal zip code.
- Enter the same email that was used for your Signos account
- If you have an Android device, please also ensure that this email is the same as your google account.
In your email
Once the email verification is sent, go to your email and find the email from Dexcom, with the subject "Confirm email". Open the email and select "confirm email address".
Once you confirm your email address, a web form will launch.
In your phone’s web-browser
Enter personal details and follow on screen instructions:
- Set a password, we recommend the same one you used for the Signos app
- You can skip the diabetes information screen
- Review and confirm your information
Back in the Signos app
Once complete, leave your web browser, go back to the Signos app to login to Dexcom.
Note: This is not the same as downloading the Dexcom app. DO NOT download the Dexcom app at this will interfere with your Signos experience