Step by Step Guide
- From your phone, download the app
- Log in or Create your Password
- Continue in app onboarding
- Create your Dexcom account
- Place your G7 sensor
- Explore the Signos app
- Set up FAQs
Step 1: From your phone, download the app:
Apple Users: Signos App in the Apple App Store
Android Users: Signos App in the Google Play Store
*Note: Please ensure you do not have the Dexcom G6 or G7 apps installed as they conflict with the CGM signal to Signos.
Step 2: Log in or create your password:
Log in to your account with your email and password. If you haven’t already created an account, select “Create your password” and enter the email you used to purchase your Signos subscription. You’ll receive a password setup link via email.
Step 3: Continue through in-app onboarding
Once you are logged into the app, you will be prompted to set your goal, connect external devices, and ensure you have the correct notification and connection settings enabled.
Step 4: Create your Dexcom account
During the sensor pairing process, you will set up a Dexcom account in addition to your Signos account. This allows Signos to gain access to your glucose data. To set up your Dexcom account, follow on screen instructions by selecting “Take me to Dexcom” (this will launch a web form in the app). Complete all of the steps in this Dexcom Authorization Process article.
Note: This is not the same as downloading the Dexcom app. DO NOT download the Dexcom app as this will interfere with your Signos experience
Step 5: Place your G7 Sensor
Once you complete your Dexcom authorization and log into the Signos app, it will be time to place your sensor! Follow the steps on the screen to place your sensor. If you have any trouble getting set up or connecting your sensor check out How to Place A G7 Sensor or Sensor Warm Up and Calibration FAQs.
Step 6: Explore the App
You can access the five different sections of the Signos app by selecting an icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Home: Your main landing page; this is where you will see your glucose graph, real-time glucose data, and daily tasks to complete
- Activities: Learn about what works best for you and your metabolic health with activities.
- Log: One of the best ways to understand what works best for you is to compare your activities with your glucose response. You can log several activities on the log page, including meals, exercise, water, sleep, and more!
- Reports: Explore your glucose response over time with your weekly reports. These reports show your key insights from the week, things that worked well, and things that led to spikes.
- Social: Connect with other Signos members by completing challenges together.
Set Up FAQs
How do I access my settings?
You can access your settings by selecting the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of your home screen. Within settings, you can:
- Contact support
- Access and change your subscription details
- Connect external devices and apps
- Add/remove your Signos sensor
- Follow Signos on our social pages
- Access legal documentation
Can I share my progress outside of Signos?
Absolutely! You can share your progress by selecting the share button in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen. Additionally you can contact email@example.com for a more in depth export of your data.